- Tour guide
- Shuttle bus
- Sightseeing tickets
- Take a boat to explore 4 islets: Long, Lan, Quy, and Phung.
- Enjoy garden fruits and listen to Don Ca Tai Tu – a typical art form of the Southwest region.
- Experience rowing down three leaves and gliding through the coconut palms on the river.
- Witness firsthand the stages of coconut candy production and enjoy honey at the Honey bee farm.
- Enjoy the specialties of the river region.
ITINERARY OF MY THO BEN TRE 1 DAY TOUR
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – VINH TRANG PAGODA – THOI SON ISLET (Lunch)
Morning: Car and guide of Vietnam Booking pick up guests at the meeting point and start the journey of the My Tho Ben Tre 1 Day tour. The car takes the group to the first place to visit in the journey to Mekong Delta – Vinh Trang Pagoda. This is a famous temple of Tien Giang which possesses unique architecture and 3 large Buddha statues.
The car takes the delegation to My Tho wharf and moves on a boat to see the beauty of the Tien River, Rach Mieu Bridge, and the “four spirits” of southwest Vietnam: Long, Lan, Quy, and Phung.
- The train stops at Con Lan (Thoi Son islet), visitors can enjoy seasonal fruits and listen to Don Ca Tai Tu. The delegation moved to the place to visit the honey farm and enjoy pure lemon honey tea.
- After that, visitors will experience rowing boats on the small canal. A special thing about the My Tho 1 Day tour is that visitors can row themselves with the locals.
- You move to visit the famous coconut candy oven of Ben Tre and enjoy hot candy right in the oven (sugar-free candy). Along with that, visitors also experience the feeling of riding a horse-drawn carriage on the rustic and peaceful village roads when traveling to My Tho for 1 day.
Noon: Delegation to a local restaurant for lunch. Here, visitors can visit the farm raising crocodiles, porcupines, etc. Visitors can rest in the area equipped with hammocks and don’t worry if you don’t know what to play in My Tho. Because visitors can participate in completely free games here: Biking across the bridge, and boating at the canal,…
Afternoon: You board the train back to the mainland, and depart for Ho Chi Minh City.
Evening: Car and tour guide take the group back to the original meeting point, ending My Tho Ben Tre 1 day tour. Vietnam Booking tour guide sends greetings, wishes for health, and see you on the next trip.
NOTE: The order and details in the program may change to suit the actual situation, but still ensure enough attractions to visit!
TOUR PRICE (VND/pax)**
(11 years old and up)
(5 – <10 years old)
(Under 5 years old)
* Children (from 5 to 10 years old): Standard car seats, meals, and entrance tickets as adults.
- Transportation: New generation tourist car, soft seats, entertainment TV, air-conditioner for sightseeing throughout the route.
- Meal: 01 meal with a rich menu, changing with each meal of local specialties.
- Tickets to visit the places in the program.
- Experienced Vietnamese guide, dedicated service.
- Service: Cold towel (01 piece/day) + Aquafina 500ml mineral water (01 bottle/pax/day).
- Gift: Vietnam Booking travel hat.
- Insurance: Guests are covered by a travel insurance package, the maximum compensation level is 20,000,000 VND/case.
- Other personal expenses are out of schedule,…
- VAT 8%
- Tip for tour guide and driver
+ Child price applies only when the number of children does not account for 10% of the total number of guests.
+ For the change of schedule, or flight time due to the fault of airlines, trains, and ships, Vietnam Booking will not be responsible for any arising due to the above errors such as: arising meals, restaurants, guests’ hotel, transportation, tour guide,…
+ For health and food safety reasons, please do not bring food from outside into the restaurant or hotel. For drinks brought in must have the consent of the restaurant, and the hotel and be charged if any.
- Phase 01: Pay 70% of the value of the tour as soon as you register to buy the tour.
- Phase 02: Pay 30% of the tour value 03 days before the departure schedule.
*Note: For tours that are registered close to the departure schedule from 03 to 05 days, customers please pay 100% of the value of the tour.
- In case of service cancellation from Vietnam Booking:
If Vietnam Booking fails to perform the tour/service, the company must immediately notify the customer and pay the customer the full amount paid by the customer within 3 days from the time of official notification. Cancel the trip/travel service in the form of cash or transfer.
- In case of service cancellation from customers:
If you cannot continue to use the service/tour, you must notify the Company in writing or by email (Do not handle the case of contact transfer/cancellation by phone). At the same time, please bring the Minutes of tour/service registration & payment receipt to the Vietnam Booking office for procedures to cancel/transfer the tour.
- Cases of changing/changing services/tours: The company will base on considering the actual situation to charge and support customers.
- Case of service/tour cancellation: You must bear the cost of tour/service cancellation by Vietnam Booking regulations and all bank fees for online payment.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Cancel the tour right after registration: penalty fee of 30% of the tour price.
- Cancel tour from 07 days of departure: penalty fee of 70% of total tour registration value.
- Do not handle the case of the tour cancellation 05 days before departure, the penalty fee is 100% of the tour price.
The cancellation of the trip must be notified directly to the Company or via fax, email, or text message and must be confirmed by the Company. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
The days of deposit, payment, cancellation, and rescheduling: excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- On departure day, please gather at the designated pick-up point.
- We are not responsible for your late arrival.
- You must bring a legal identity document (ID card or Passport).
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste.
- Any service in the tour, even if you do not use it, it will not be refunded.
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
**In objective cases such as terrorism, natural disasters… or due to an incident, there is a change in the schedule of public transport such as planes, trains… Vietnam Booking will reserve the right to change the route at any time for the convenience and safety of customers and will not be responsible for compensation for damages incurred.**
***If the number of participants does not meet the minimum number to depart, the Company will support moving to the nearest departure date and notify you in advance; or refund your deposit.***
****For more information and to book a tour, see more here.****