With a Phan Thiet Mui Ne 2 days 1 night tour of Vietnam Booking, you will discover the beautiful scenery of the resort capital of Mui Ne – Phan Thiet. Experience many interesting activities under the sun and wind at the “paradise” beach resort of Vietnam.
DEPARTURE: Every Saturday
- Tour guide
- Shuttle bus
- Sightseeing tickets
- Conquer the beauties of creation: Ta Cu Mountain, Bay Sand Dunes, Bau Trang.
- Enjoy seafood and immerse yourself in the cool blue seawater.
- Enjoy the resort’s quality service and shop for local specialties.
Quickly book Phan Thiet Mui Ne 2 days 1 night tour at a good price via hotline 1900 3398 of Vietnam Booking!
ITINERARY OF THE PHAN THIET MUI NE 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT TOUR
DAY 1 | HO CHI MINH CITY – PHAN THIET (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Car and guide of Vietnam Booking pick you up at the following pick-up points as scheduled:
- Vietnam Booking, 54 Pham Hong Thai, District 1.
- Comeco gas station, 4 Hanh Xanh intersection, Ward 21, Binh Thanh District.
- Thu Duc intersection, Hiep Phu Ward, District 9.
- Lotte Mart Supermarket, Amata Crossroads, Bien Hoa city, Dong Nai.
Depart for Phan Thiet, start the tour in the Phan Thiet Mui Ne 2 days 1 night tour and stop for breakfast at the restaurant in the Dong Nai area.
In the car, you will listen to the tour guide explaining the famous spots the delegation will pass through and play interesting games… Then rest and stop for a snack as well as relax at the rest stops along the way.
The group stops to visit Ta Cu Mountain Tourist Area, you can take the cable car (self-sufficient costs) and admire the Ham Thuan Nam plain with the immense green dragon fruit gardens.
Continue your journey at the Linh Son Truong Tho Pagoda – one of the sacred and famous temples of the coastal city of Phan Thiet.
Noon: The car takes you to have lunch at the restaurant. After that, the group departs for the resort to check in and rest.
Afternoon: Group swimming, swimming pool, and free to visit.
Continuing with the journey in the morning, now the group moves to visit the Bay Sand Dunes. This is also the place of endless inspiration for the paparazzi. Here, you can relax with the best photos. Along with that, visitors can experience an interesting game here – sandboarding.
Evening: The car and tour guide takes the group back to the restaurant to have lunch. Free to explore Phan Thiet at night.
DAY 2 | BAU TRANG – HO CHI MINH CITY (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: Have breakfast buffet at the resort. Then, the Car and tour guide take you to visit Bau Trang, also known as Bau Sen. Visitors will admire the scenery of lotus covering an entire lake when the lotus is in season, along with the romantic poetic scenery among the fine white sand. You can choose to play adventure games such as off-road riding or jeep to explore Bau Trang (expenses excluded).
After that, the delegation returned to the resort to rest, and swim in the swimming pool.
Noon: At the appointed time, the group will check out. The car takes you to have lunch at a local restaurant. At the stop, visitors can buy Phan Thiet specialties such as fish sauce, dried assorted,… to give as gifts to their loved ones.
Evening: The delegation returned to Ho Chi Minh City, the car will drop off at the original pick-up point, ending the itinerary of the Phan Thiet Mui Ne. Tour guides say goodbye and look forward to seeing you again on other interesting and meaningful tours.
Note: The order and details in the tour program may change to suit the actual situation, but still ensure enough attractions to visit!
TOUR PRICE*** (VND/PERSON ONLY)
(from 10 years old and up)
(from 5 to 9 years old)
(from 1 to 4 years old)
**Children from 5 – 9 years old will have their meal and seat standards but must share a bed with their parents.
***Prices may change depending on the time of tour departure and on-demand services – Contact Hotline 1900 3398 for a detailed quote.
- Transportation: New air-conditioned tourist car with 16 – 29 – 45 seats for sightseeing according to the tour program.
- Accommodation: 3 * standard resort, 02 guests/room.
- 02 breakfasts.
- 03 main meals according to the program.
- Entrance fees at the points according to the tour program.
- The tour guide is enthusiastic and cheerful throughout the route.
- Cold towels, mineral water, and travel hats.
- Travel insurance: 20,000,000 VND/case.
- Entertainment, personal service, and out-of-program dining expenses.
- 8% VAT.
- Ta Cu Cable Car Ticket.
- Jeep in Bau Trang
- Tip for driver and guide
+ Child price is only applied when the number of children does not account for 10% of the total number of guests
+ For health and food safety and hygiene reasons, please do not bring food from outside into the restaurant, or hotel. For drinks brought in must have the consent of the restaurant, and the hotel and be charged if any.
- Phase 01: You pay 70% of the value of the tour as soon as you register to buy the tour.
- Phase 02: You pay 30% of the tour value 07 days before departure.
*Note: For tours that are registered close to the departure schedule from 03 to 05 days, please contact 1900 3398 to confirm the remaining seats and pay 100% of the value of the tour. When registering for a tour, please read carefully the program, tour price, inclusions and exclusions in the program, and tour cancellation conditions in the program. In case you do not come directly to register for the tour, but someone else comes to register, please carefully study the program from the person who registered for you.
In case of service cancellation from Vietnam Booking:
If Vietnam Booking fails to perform the tour/service, the company must immediately notify the customer and pay the customer the full amount paid by the customer within 3 days from the time of official notification. Cancel the trip/travel service in the form of cash or transfer.
In case of service cancellation from customers:
If you cannot continue to use the service/tour, you must notify the Company in writing or by email (Do not handle the case of contact transfer/cancellation by phone). At the same time, please bring the Minutes of tour/service registration & payment receipt to the Vietnam Booking office for procedures to cancel/transfer the tour.
- Cases of changing/changing services/tours: The company will base on considering the actual situation to charge and support customers.
- Case of service/tour cancellation: You must bear the cost of tour/service cancellation by Vietnam Booking regulations and all bank fees for online payment.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Cancel tour after registration fee 100% deposit.
- Cancel the tour 7 days before departure, the penalty fee is 100% of the total tour price.
The cancellation of the trip must be notified directly to the Company or via fax, email, or text message and must be confirmed by the Company. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
The days of deposit, payment, cancellation, and rescheduling: excluding Saturday, and Sunday.
On the date of the appointment pay 100% of the tour value, if you do not make the payment on time and with the correct amount, it will be considered that you voluntarily cancel the tour and lose all the reservation deposit.
- On departure day, please gather at the designated pick-up point.
- At the end of the tour, Vietnam Booking will drop off guests at a single point, the Hanoi Opera House. Please take a taxi to your hotel or accommodation by yourself.
- In case there are 6 or fewer guests on the departure date, the driver can act as a guide. These are experienced drivers who know the route and local culture.
- As a mountain tour, often traveling by small car, it is recommended that you do not bring bulky, oversized, and do not carry a lot of luggage. Should bring backpacks instead of carrying hard suitcases.
- There are options to sleep at a homestay to increase the experience with the mountain tour. It is recommended that you bring personal items to use when staying at the Homestay (if necessary).
- We are not responsible for your late arrival.
- You must bring legal identification (ID card or Passport).
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste.
- Any service in the tour, if you do not use it, will not be refunded.
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
- You should bring insect repellent, common cold medicine, or medicines prescribed separately by your doctor.
(*) Customer Responsibilities:
- Customers are solely responsible for their health and chronic diseases (cardiovascular, blood pressure, diabetes, osteoarthritis, etc.), congenital diseases, underlying diseases, HIV AIDS, mental and neurological disorders, pregnant women… are diseases not covered by insurance. When necessary, you must write a commitment about your illness when participating in the tour. The tour organizer is not responsible for cases where you do not declare your illness, or declare dishonestly as well as cases outside the scope of travel insurance on the tour.
- Customers must take care of their property in all cases and all places during the trip. The tour organizer is not responsible for the loss of money, valuables, airline tickets, and personal property of customers during the trip.
**In objective cases such as terrorism, natural disasters… or due to incidents, changes in the schedule of public transport such as airplanes, and trains… Vietnam Booking will retain the right to change the route at any time for the convenience and safety of customers and will not be responsible for compensation for damages incurred.**
***If the number of participants does not meet the minimum number to depart, the Company will support moving to the nearest departure date and notify you in advance or refunding the tour fee as a deposit for you.***
****For more information and to book a tour, click here.****