DEPARTURE: Every Saturday, Sunday
- Tour guide
- Shuttle bus
- Sightseeing tickets
- Admire Sa Dec Flower Village – The largest ornamental flower garden in the Southwest region is busy celebrating Tet.
- Visit Kien An Cung – an ancient pagoda dating back nearly a hundred years.
- Visit Lai Vung Mandarin Garden: go to the monkey bridge, and row a three-leaf canoe.
- Enjoy the famous specialties of Southwest Vietnam.
ITINERARY OF DONG THAP 1 DAY TOUR
DAY 1: HO CHI MINH CITY – LA SEN PAGODA – ORNAMENTAL FLOWER VILLAGE – LAI VUNG MANDARIN GARDEN (BREAKFAST, LUNCH, DINNER)
Morning: A car and guide from Vietnam Booking pick you up at the meeting point and start the famous Dong Thap 1 day tour when traveling to Mekong Delta. On the journey, visitors will participate in fun games and receive many attractive gifts.
The delegation stopped for breakfast with high-class combos at Trung Luong restaurant. Continuing the journey, the car and tour guide takes the group to the places to visit in the Sa Dec tour:
- Phuoc Kien Pagoda: The temple is also known as La Sen Pagoda. Although the temple does not have outstanding architecture, it has marked the possession of a strange lotus species not only in Vietnam but also in countries in Southeast Asia.
- Sa Dec Ornamental Flower Village: Visitors will be able to take pictures with hundreds of “herbaceous flowers” and admire the unique values of the ornamental flower village with an age of more than 100 years.
Noon: Have lunch at a local restaurant with rustic dishes in the west of the river when traveling to Sa Dec for 1 day.
Afternoon: Don’t worry if Sa Dec has anything fun or if the journey stops because the group will continue to move to visit Lai Vung mandarin garden. Visitors will experience the feeling of becoming a genuine farmer when harvesting tangerines and buying them as gifts for their loved ones during the 1-day Sa Dec flower village tour.
The delegation moved back to Ho Chi Minh City. You stop to rest and have a light dinner in Tien Giang with a specialty dish – snakehead fish porridge.
Evening: The car and tour guide takes the group back to the original rendezvous point and ends the Dong Thap 1 day tour. The tour guide would like to thank you, wish you good health, and see you on the next tour!
NOTE: The order and details in the program may change to suit the actual situation, but still ensure enough attractions to visit!
TOUR PRICE (VND/pax)
(11 years old and up)
(5 – <11 years old)
(< 5 years old)
Every Saturday, Sunday
* Children (from 5 to 10 years old): Standard car seats, meals, and entrance tickets as adults.
- Transportation: New generation tourist car, soft seats, entertainment TV, air-conditioner throughout the route.
- Meal: Meals in the program include:
- Daily breakfast 1 bowl/cup: vermicelli, pho, vermicelli, noodle soup, omelet… refreshments coffee, tea, soft drinks
- Main meal: 01 rich menu meal, changing according to each meal with local specialties.
- Professional enthusiastic and thoughtful tour guide.
- Tickets to visit according to the program.
- Insurance: Guests are covered by a travel insurance package, the maximum compensation level is 20,000,000 VND/case.
- Service: Cold towel (01 piece/day) + Aquafina 500ml mineral water (01 bottle/pax/day).
- Gifts: VIETNAM BOOKING travel hat 01 piece/person + Gift for participating in the game on the car.
- Other personal expenses outside the program (laundry, telephone, drinks in the minibar…)
- VAT 8%
- Tips for tour guide and driver
+ Child price applies only when the number of children does not account for 10% of the total number of guests.
+ For the change of schedule, or flight time due to the fault of airlines, trains, and ships, Vietnam Booking will not be responsible for any arising due to the above errors such as: arising meals, restaurants, guests’ hotel, transportation, tour guide,…
- Phase 01: Pay 70% of the tour value as soon as you register to buy the tour.
- Phase 02: Pay 30% of the tour value before the departure time of 03 days.
*Note: For tours that are registered close to the departure schedule from 03 to 05 days, customers please pay 100% of the value of the tour.
- In case of service cancellation from Vietnam Booking:
If Vietnam Booking fails to perform the tour/service, the company must immediately notify the customer and pay the customer the full amount paid by the customer within 3 days from the time of official notification. Cancel the trip/travel service in the form of cash or transfer.
- In case of service cancellation from customers:
If you cannot continue to use the service/tour, you must notify the Company in writing or by email (Do not handle the case of contact transfer/cancellation by phone). At the same time, please bring the Minutes of tour/service registration & payment receipt to the Vietnam Booking office for procedures to cancel/transfer the tour.
- Cases of changing/changing services/tours: The company will base on considering the actual situation to charge and support customers.
- Case of service/tour cancellation: You must bear the cost of tour/service cancellation by Vietnam Booking regulations and all bank fees for online payment.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Cancel the tour right after registration: penalty fee of 30% of the tour price.
- Cancel tour from 07 days of departure: penalty fee of 70% of total tour registration value.
- Vietnam Booking does not handle the case of the tour cancellation 05 days before departure, the penalty fee is 100% of the tour price.
The cancellation of the trip must be notified directly to the Company or via fax, email, or text message and must be confirmed by the Company. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
The days of deposit, payment, cancellation, and rescheduling: excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- On departure day, please gather at the designated pick-up point.
- We are not responsible for your late arrival.
- You must bring a legal identity document (ID card or Passport).
- If you are a vegetarian, please bring more vegetarian food to ensure your taste.
- Any service in the tour, even if you do not use it, will not be refunded.
- The tour guide has the right to rearrange the order of attractions to suit the conditions of each specific departure date, but still ensure all attractions in the program.
**In objective cases such as terrorism, natural disasters… or due to an incident, there is a change in the schedule of public transport such as planes, trains… Vietnam Booking will reserve the right to change the route at any time for the convenience and safety of customers and will not be responsible for compensation for damages incurred.**
***If the number of participants does not meet the minimum number to depart, the Company will support moving to the nearest departure date and notify you in advance; or refund your deposit.***
****For more information and to book a tour, see more here.****