With Vietnam Booking’s Mekong Delta tour 3 days 2 nights, visitors can feel relaxed while walking among the peaceful landscape of Southwest Vietnam. Visitors also have the opportunity to admire the famous works and participate in interesting activities in the river region.
DEPARTURE: Every Thursday
- Tour guide
- Shuttle bus
- Sightseeing tickets
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda.
- Walking around the river at Thoi Son islet.
- Experience the feeling of rowing around the water of coconut creek with your own hands.
- Enjoy specialties at the coconut candy oven and Quang Tran pia bakery.
- Visiting famous places of Mekong Delta: Cai Rang Floating Market, Father Diep Church, Bac Lieu Prince’s house,…
- 1 ITINERARY OF MEKONG DELTA TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
- 2 DAY 1: SAI GON – VINH TRANG PAGODA – CON LAN – CON PHUONG – NINH KIEU WHARF (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 3 DAY 2: CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – TAC SAY CHURCH – CA MAU CAPE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
- 4 DAY 3: BAC LIEU WIND FARM – IMPRINT OF THE SOUTH VIETNAM – PRINCE OF BAC LIEU HOUSE (Breakfast, Lunch)
- 5 SERVICES INCLUSIONS
- 6 TRIP INCLUSIONS
- 7 TRIP EXCLUSIONS
- 8 POLICIES
- 9 REGISTRATION PROCESS
- 10 CANCELLATION CONDITIONS
- 11 NOTES
ITINERARY OF MEKONG DELTA TOUR 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
DAY 1: SAI GON – VINH TRANG PAGODA – CON LAN – CON PHUONG – NINH KIEU WHARF (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Car and guide of Vietnam Booking pick up guests at the appointed place and start the tour of the Mekong Delta tour 3 days 2 nights. On the car, visitors will participate in interesting programs: Finding the unknown, the magic hat,…
The delegation stopped to rest and have breakfast at Trung Luong restaurant with high-class combos. Continuing the journey, the car takes the group to visit Vinh Trang pagoda. This is the oldest temple in My Tho city, so visitors can visit the temple and admire the unique architecture here.
After that, visitors will move to My Tho wharf to begin the journey to admire the beauty of Tien River, fish farming villages on the river, Rach Mieu bridge, and a system of four famous islets: Long, Lan, Quy, Phung,…
- The train moves to Con Lan, also known as Thoi Son islet, visitors can enjoy the cool atmosphere of peaceful rural life, enjoy the taste of fresh fruits and listen to Don Ca Tai Tu. Along with that, visitors can also visit the honey bee farm and enjoy the delicious taste of fresh lemon honey tea.
- Visitors also have the opportunity to experience the feeling of weaving between the canal system. Visitors can row the boat by themselves to feel the rhythm of life of the river people when experiencing the 3 days 2 nights Mekong Delta tour.
- Visitors move to the coconut candy oven to enjoy the typical flavor of the land of Ben Tre (sugar-free candy). Continuing the tour to the West of the continent, visitors will come to Con Phung (Dao Dua) tourist area. Here, you can understand a very special religion and participate in interesting games of the Mekong Delta such as going on a monkey bridge, riding a bicycle through a fishing tree,… (fares excluded).
Noon: Have lunch and move back to the pier. Guests will enjoy fresh coconut water in Ben Tre (1 coconut per guest).
Afternoon: You start the journey to Tay Do – Can Tho. Guests check in at the hotel in the central area of Ninh Kieu wharf and rest.
Evening: The car and tour guide takes the group to Ninh Kieu Wharf, guests will enjoy dinner at the yacht restaurant. You just enjoy the famous specialties and enjoy the music show.
After having dinner, visitors can check in at the famous love bridge of the West when choosing the Mekong Delta tour 3 days 2 nights. In addition, visitors are free to play at Ninh Kieu night market. Overnight in Can Tho city.
DAY 2: CAI RANG FLOATING MARKET – TAC SAY CHURCH – CA MAU CAPE (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Morning: Starting a new day, the group moves to visit Cai Rang floating market – the famous market of the Mekong Delta. Visitors can see the daily activities of the people of Can Tho. Return to the hotel for breakfast and check out.
Continuing the tour of the Mekong Delta tour 3 days 2 nights, visitors will move to the southernmost region of the country. Along the way, visitors will experience quite famous landmarks: Crossing 7 Phung Hiep (Hau Giang) and Crossing 5 Soc Trang. The delegation stopped to rest and visit and shop at Quang Tran’s pia shop.
Arriving in Bac Lieu, the delegation will visit the largest Catholic church in the Southwest region – Tac Say church. This place is associated with a famous figure, Father Francis Xavier Truong Buu Diep.
Noon: Have lunch at a restaurant in Ca Mau city.
Afternoon: The car and tour guide takes the group to Ca Mau Cape. Here, visitors will visit GPS 0001 National Coordinate Landmark. Visitors will visit and take pictures of the small landscape of a windy ship. When coming here, each visitor will be given a red flag shirt with a yellow star by the Vietnam Booking company to take souvenir photos.
The group continued to take pictures with two other equally famous attractions in the 3N2D Western tour, the landmark KM 2436 – the end of the Ho Chi Minh road with the 33m high Hanoi flagpole.
Evening: Our car and tour guide takes the group to have dinner in Nam Can district. Guests continue to move to Ca Mau city to check in at the hotel and rest. You are free to explore Ca Mau at night.
DAY 3: BAC LIEU WIND FARM – IMPRINT OF THE SOUTH VIETNAM – PRINCE OF BAC LIEU HOUSE (Breakfast, Lunch)
Morning: Tour group enjoys a buffet breakfast at the hotel and packs up luggage to proceed to check out the hotel. Visitors will come to famous places to visit when traveling to Mekong Delta.
- Bac Lieu Wind Fan: Visitors can freely check in between the vast scenery under the clear blue sky filled with sunshine and wind.
- Don Ca Tai Tu and musician Cao Van Lau Memorial Area: Visitors will admire the unique architectural lines, and understand the life and career of the late musician Cao Van Lau.
- Prince of Bac Lieu house: Visitors will “time travel” and go back to 1919 and admire the harmonious but equally luxurious architecture built by a French architect.
Noon: Have lunch with famous specialties of the Southern region in Hau Giang.
Afternoon: Return to Saigon, tourists will stop to rest in the Cai Be district while taking a Mekong Delta tour.
Evening: Finally, the car and tour guide takes the group back to the original meeting point, ending the tour of the Mekong Delta tour 3 days 2 nights. The tour guide of Vietnam Booking company sends thanks, wishes for health, and looks forward to seeing you again on the next journey.
NOTE: The order and details in the tour program may change to suit the actual situation, but still ensure enough attractions to visit!
TOUR PRICE (VND/pax)
**Children from 6 – 9 years old will have their standard meal and seat but must share a bed with their parents.**
- Transportation: New tourist car, soft seats, entertainment TV, and air-conditioner.
- Accommodation: Comfortable room (3 Star Hotel), water heater, refrigerator, telephone,… room for 2-3 guests/room.
- 3 stars: 3-Star International Hotel Or 3-Star Anh Nguyet Hotel Ca Mau – 3-Star Hau Giang Hotel Right at Ninh Kieu Wharf Or Saigon Can Tho 3-Star… or equivalent.
- 4 stars: 4-Star Phu Cuong Hotel Or Anh Nguyet 4-Star Hotel Ca Mau – 4-Star Ninh Kieu Riverside Hotel Right At Ninh Kieu Wharf Can Tho Or West Hotel 4-Star … or equivalent.
- 5 stars: Hotel 5-Star Muong Thanh Luxury Ca Mau – Hotel 5-Star Muong Thanh Luxury Can Tho,… or equivalent.
- Breakfast 1 bowl/glass per day: vermicelli, pho, vermicelli, noodle soup, omelet,… refreshments, coffee, tea, soft drinks.
- Guests staying at the 3.4-star standard have a buffet breakfast at the hotel restaurant.
- Main meals: 03 meals with a rich menu, changing according to each local specialty meal package according to the program, including 01 breakfast bowl and glass at the restaurant + 02 BUFFETS breakfasts at the hotel + 05 special meals Standard local products 150,000 VND/serving. Have a special meal of Ca Mau crab and Ninh Kieu cruise.
- Tickets to visit the places mentioned in the program.
- Cold towel (01 piece/day) + Aquafina 500ml mineral water (01 bottle/person/day).
- Travel gifts hats.
- The tour guide explains and serves the group throughout the route.
- Package travel insurance according to regulations of 20,000,000 VND/case
- Other personal expenses outside the program (laundry, telephone, drinks in the minibar…)
- VAT 8%
- Single room surcharge for guests
- Tips for drivers and tour guides.
+ Child price applies only when the number of children does not account for 10% of the total number of guests.
+ For health and food safety and hygiene reasons, please do not bring food from outside into the restaurant or hotel. For drinks brought in must have the consent of the restaurant, and the hotel and be charged if any.
- Phase 01: Pay 70% of the value of the tour as soon as you register to buy the tour.
- Phase 02: Pay 30% of the tour value 05 days before the departure schedule.
*Note: For tours that are registered close to the departure schedule from 05 to 15 days, customers please pay 100% of the tour value.
- In case of service cancellation from Vietnam Booking:
If Vietnam Booking fails to perform the tour/service, the company must immediately notify the customer and pay the customer the full amount paid by the customer within 3 days from the time of official notification. Cancel the trip/travel service in the form of cash or transfer.
- In case of service cancellation from customers:
If you cannot continue to use the service/tour, you must notify the Company in writing or by email (Do not handle the case of contact transfer/cancellation by phone). At the same time, please bring the tour/service registration record & payment receipt to the Vietnam Booking office for procedures to cancel/transfer the tour.
- Cases of changing/changing services/tours: The company will base on considering the actual situation to charge and support customers.
- Case of service/tour cancellation: You must bear the cost of tour/service cancellation by Vietnam Booking regulations and all bank fees for online payment.
Cancellation fees are as follows:
- Cancel the tour right after registration: penalty fee is 30% of the tour price.
- Cancel tour from 07 days of departure: penalty fee is 70% of total tour registration value.
- Do not handle the case of the tour cancellation 05 days before departure, the penalty fee is 100% of the tour price.
Whichever condition comes first, we will apply it.
The cancellation of the trip must be notified directly to the Company or via fax, email, or text message and must be confirmed by the Company. Cancellations by phone are not accepted.
The days of deposit, payment, cancellation, and rescheduling: excluding Saturday and Sunday.
- The order of attractions in the program can be changed to suit the actual situation. But do not cancel or change without agreement with the delegation.
- Guests must be at the pick-up point 15 minutes in advance. Guests arriving late when the bus has departed or canceling the tour without prior notice will be charged a fee such as ‘cancellation on departure day.
- Visitors bring an ID card or Passport (original), should bring light luggage, and do not bring large suitcases. Children who must be accompanied by their parents or are not accompanied by their parents need a written commitment to go with their relatives and must bring a birth certificate or passport when traveling.
- Tourists manage their own money and personal belongings during the tour.
- The tour program is considered a memorandum of understanding between the customer and the Company. Inquiries and complaints will be based on the provisions of the program and receipts for settlement.
*In objective cases such as terrorism, natural disasters… or due to an incident, there is a change in the schedule of public transport such as planes, trains… Vietnam Booking will reserve the right to change the route at any time for the convenience and safety of customers and will not be responsible for compensation for damages incurred.*
**If the number of participants does not meet the minimum number to depart, the Company will support moving to the nearest departure date and notify you in advance; or refund your deposit.**
***For more information and to book a tour, see more here.***